We are working with Warm Wales and Healthy Homes, Healthy People (HHHP) to help keep your home warm and aim to end fuel poverty in North Wales, Neath Port Talbot Rhondda Cynon Taff and Cornwall.
How can we help?
HHHP offer a range of support to help everyone in Wales, which includes:
- Energy saving advice
- Smart meter advice
- Carbon monoxide awareness
- Benefit entitlement advice
- Fire safety and smoke alarm service
- Tariff switching services
There are other services available, which are dependent on criteria (e.g. benefits, poor health, vulnerable etc.):
- Advice on debt management, including fuel debt assistance
- Home insulation and heating
- Free gas connection
- Slips, trips and falls referral
- Community alarm and key safe
- Water tariff discounts and rebates
- Nest / boiler replacement referral
- Priority services register
Warm Wales, in partnership with Cardiff University Welsh School of Architecture have created a vulnerability mapping system. It creates profiling of fuel poor and energy inefficient households, which is based on mass EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) analysis, which identifies homes that are on poor income or poor health. This project is running across North and South Wales.
The aim of the scheme is to help people:
- Improve home and personal safety
- Improve income maximisation
- Assist in affordable warmth
- Promote health and well being
- For more information, visit or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01656 747617.