Help to heat – New funding scheme
The new ECO3 Help to Heat scheme is about to start and you could qualify for cavity wall, loft insulation and funding towards a new boiler.
Is your boiler 10 years or older? Broken, faulty or inefficient? Is your insulation up to the required standards? If you qualify, give us a call and find out if you what funding we can provide.
Are you in receipt of one of the following DWP administered and self-declared benefits?
• Child tax credit
• Income-related employment and support allowance
• Income-based job seeker’s allowance
• Income support
• State pension ‘Guarantee’ credit (*savings Credit only, does not qualify)
• Working tax credit
• Universal credit
• Disability Living Allowance
• Personal Independence Payment
• Attendance Allowance
• Carer’s Allowance
• Severe Disablement Allowance
• Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefits
Ministry of Justice Benefits (administered by Veterans UK):
• War Pensions Mobility Supplement
• Constant Attendance Allowance
• Armed Forces Independence Payment
Child benefit (below a certain income threshold)