help to heat

help to heat

Qualification varies dependent on your residential status. Are you a homeowner or private tenant, and in receipt of benefits?

Do you live in social housing and your property has an EPC rating of E, F or G?

if you still have questions

some of the

qualifying benefits

  • Armed forces independent payment
  • Attendance allowance
  • Carers allowance
  • Child benefit
  • Disability living allowance
  • Income and employment support (ESA)
  • Income support
  • Industrial injuries disablement
  • Job seekers
  • Personal guarantee credit
  • Personal independent payment
  • Severe disablement allowance
  • Universal credit
  • War pensions
  • mobility support
  • Working tax credit

Subsequently, if you do not fall into any of the above categories and would like to enquire regarding any additional funding. Please get in touch and we will happily discuss any potential funding opportunities.


for funding

To apply for funding or see if you qualify, please apply by clicking below now or give us a call on 0800 083 4333.

business enquiries

If you are a property management company, private sector landlord or social housing provider.

Please call our Freephone number and ask for business development.

Alternatively, you can submit an enquiry by clicking ‘Apply now’ above and select business enquiry in the interest box.


get in touch

if you have any questions